Land Trust News. Stories highlight:
- OLT crew finishes new facility
- Invasive scourge: The Emerald Ash Borer is found in Maine
- Spring trail work at Piney Knoll & Proposed Summer 2018 Work Plan – Volunteers needed!
- New OLT 2018 Board members
- Thank you to Black Bear Brewery!
- Nature Clip – The Gray Catbird (Dumetella carolinensis) — A well-marked and versatile, but unintelligible songster!
- Milford dam trip connects conservation on land and water
- OLT member hosts Downeast Outing Club at the Orono Bog Boardwalk
- New easement: Birch Stream Conservation Easement in Argyle
- And more reports from the field
Check it out <here>